Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The Philippine Business School (PBS) has dedicated trainers, speakers and faculty members who provide customized PRC-accredited CPD training and bespoke programs. PBS delivers custom-designed training courses which are based on the best corporate practices worldwide to meet your required CPD units. Speakers and Instructors are either industry ‘Subject Matter Experts’ or university professors.
The programs focus on the critical areas of improvement and are directed to address the employee’s learning and development plans, thus ensuring the achievement of objectives and improve the bottom-line results. The learning method is a combination of innovative classroom-based teaching and practical, skills-based approach that teaches you everything you need to know to achieve your goals and become an effective business owner.
The approach of the Philippine Business School gets your employees up to speed on the essential aspects of business including subject-specific knowledge in markets, customers, finance, operations and business policy and strategy. Also, your employees will learn how to set up a business taking on financial risks in the hope of profit.
Through individual and group workshops taught by experienced professionals, businessmen and entrepreneurs, you will build your business management knowledge and gain first-hand insights into current business practices, trends and opportunities.
PBS is providing Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs for the PRC ID holders (professionals), including but not limited to:
- Certified Public Accountants
- Mechanical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electronics and Comm. Engineers
- Real Estate Brokers
For more information, please call us +971 4 523 2488 or +971 56 888 1477 or email us: admin@PhBusinessSchool.com
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is Republic Act No. 10912 all about?
- Republic Act No. 10912, otherwise known as the “Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Act of 2016”, is an act which requires CPD as the mandatory requirement for the renewal of Professional Identification Card.
2. When was the Law enacted and become effective?
- The CPD Act lapsed into Law on July 21, 2016 and it took effect on August 16, 2016.
3. When is the implementation of R.A. No. 10912?
- The implementation of R.A. No. 10912 started on March 15, 2017, upon the effectivity
of Resolution No. 1032 or the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of R.A. No. 10912.
4. When will the requirement of CPD units for the renewal of Professional Identification Card (PIC) start?
- The general transitory period of the required CPD units are as follows:
Every course on PHbusinessschool is taught by top instructors from the world’s best universities and educational institutions. Courses include recorded video lectures, auto-graded and peer-reviewed assignments, and community discussion forums. When you complete a course, you’ll receive a sharable electronic Course Certificate.